Indulge yourself with the 7-Day Dive-Tour in a stunning and unique underwater world. With a total of 10 dives you will have enough time to discover the diversity of the underwater world of the Galapagos Islands. You have the possibility to see a lot of marine life such as sea lions, turtles, rays, an abundance of tropical fish and many species of shark, including the hammerhead shark. The tour includes a night dive, a great experience! A land tour will offer you to see native and endemic plants and animals. You can choose between three different hotel categories, from simple and clean accommodation to the more luxurious accommodation available. Join us for a unique experience!
- Enjoy the underwater world with 10 dives
- You can be accompanied by a non-diver
- Experience breathtaking animals of the Galapagos Islands like sharks, rays, sea lions, sea turtles and tropical fish
Day 1: San Cristobal, shared tour – Karagua and Night dive – 2 dives
Arrival at San Cristobal Island and pick-up by our staff. You will be transfered to the hotel and have lunch. Then, you will get your dive gear and go for your first dive, a wreck dive at Karagua. In the evening, you will go for a night dive at Tijeretas, a great and safe experience, this is the only place in Galapagos where you can do a night dive!
Non diver: free afternoon, snorkel gear provided, you can go to the Interpretation center, Darwin Bay..
Meals included: -/L/-
Day 2: San Cristobal, shared tour – Kicker Rock – 2 dives
In the morning, you will go to the famous Kicker Rock, a volcanic formation in the middle of the ocean, there you will dive along with sharks, rays, and if lucky, hammerhead sharks! After lunch on board, you will go to a beautiful, pristine beach, where you will have time to relax for about 1 hour. Around 3pm you will be back at the port. The rest of the afternoon is free so you can enjoy the hotel facilities or the nearby beaches.
Non diver: same tour but snorkeling
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 3: Santa Cruz – land tour – private tour
Departure for Santa Cruz in the early morning (7AM), by speedboat (2-hour ride). Transfer to your hotel and then departure to the Manzanillo ranch to spot giant tortoises in the wild! You will also go to the Cerro Mesa reserve, where you will be able to see a huge crater or sinkhole, remain of the time when Santa Cruz was still a volcanic active island. After these activities, you will enjoy Lunch before heading to visit the Garrapatero beach where you will have the possibility to swim. Afterwards, you will go to the dive shop to have a briefing about the next day’s dive. Evening is free, you can choose among all the restaurants in port for dinner – you have a great variety of restaurants there from sandwiches – pizza places to more gastronomical options. The Kioskos are a great option: every night, in the center of Puerto Ayora,restaurants take the tables and chairs in the street which is closed to circulation and you can have a great typical meal with the locals.
Non diver: same program
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 4/5/6: Diving around Santa Cruz – shared tour – 2 dives
On your days in Santa Cruz, you will go by boat for 2 dives per day around the island (the sites will be confirmed with your booking according to availability and also according to your experience, as some sites are more technical than others). Typical underwater life in Galapagos is sting and eagle rays, white tipped reef sharks, black tipped sharks, hammerhead sharks, sea lions, Pacific green turtles, garden eels, and a large variety of tropical fishes. Example of dive sites: Seymour, Floreana, Bartolome, Gordon Rocks…The second dive each day will be done at approx 3PM and then you will be navigation back to port so you will have at least 18 hours between the last dive and your flight (if you do not want to dive the day before your flight, we can offer you a land tour instead of diving). You will not go deeper than 20 or 25 meters – in case of Gordon Rocks dive (for experienced divers only).
Non diver: land tour to Seymour, Bartolomé, Plazas or Santa Fé
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 7: Baltra
Free time until your pick up for your transfer to the airport. You can choose to visit the Charles Darwin Station (free entrance) or just do some souvenir shopping.
Non diver: same program
Meals included: B/-/-
The program can change due to National Park rules or meteorological conditions without prior notice.
HOTELS (there are 3 categories of hotels):
1. Tourist class: simple and clean, with private bathroom in each room and hot water such as Casa de Nelly (San Cristobal), Hotel Lobo de Mar (Santa Cruz), Gran Tortuga (Isabela)
2. Tourist superior class hotels: larger rooms, TV, Air-Conditioning such as Pimampiro (San Cristobal), Villa Laguna (Santa Cruz), Beach House (Isabela)
3. First class hotels: superior rooms, TV, Air-Conditioning, well located such as Casa Iguana Mar y Sol (San Cristobal), Angermeyer Waterfront Inn (Santa Cruz), Iguana Crossing (Isabela)
Prices (in USD)
|Hotel category||Tourist class||Tourist superior||First class|
|Price per person in double room DIVER||$ 2095,–||$ 2402,–||$ 2911,–|
|Non diver partner/friend||$ 1529,–||$ 2015,–||$ 2557,–|
- Prices for min. 2 persons
- Please ask for group rates (from 3+)
- Prices are excluding VAT – If you book from outside Ecuador and pay from outside Ecuador to our bank account in Ecuador VAT will not be added (as of May 2016)
- Prices are valid until December 31st 2017
- daily visits with a Guide certified by the National Park – we use local guides on each island, and you are also assisted by our operation staff on each island (English speaking)
- meals mentioned
- accommodation in double-room (please specify if twin room or double bed needed)
- all transportation on the islands (boat, car) (except transportation during the free time)
- if your tour includes Isabela the tax upon arrival is also included
- complete dive gear except dive computer
- flight from/to mainland (approx. 550$)
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park $100,-** (to be paid upon arrival at the airport – CASH ONLY – There is no ATM at the airport. Please bring enough cash)
- INGALA Migration card $20** to be paid in cash in Quito or Guayaquil airport (Consejo de Gobierno counter, easy to spot in the airport. There you will also have to register your personal details before you go to the check-in counter of your airline)
- all not mentioned services in the program as well as travel insurance, tips etc
- use of Nitrox, (not easily available on the islands)
** Prices can change without prior notice from the government authorities
See Our Policies for additional information