The 6-Day Adventure Tour offers you to experience many various activities on two different islands. The tour impresses with its diversity. You will discover unique landscapes and amazing animals while you are stand-up paddling, snorkeling, kayaking or trekking. It will be a lot of fun! In your free time, you can enjoy beautiful beaches or plenty of endemic and native plants and animals. You can choose between three different hotel categories, from simple, clean accommodation to more luxurious accommodations.
Join us for your adventure!
- Explore actievly the Galapagos Islands, between land and sea
- See plenty of native and endemic plant and animal species
- Enjoy unique landscapes
Day 1: San Cristobal, Stand-Up Paddle in the Bay- Private tour
Arrival in San Cristóbal, our staff will transfer you to your hotel and will take you to lunch. Afterwards, you will meet your guide and have an introductory talk about stand-up paddling and the area you will paddle. Then, you will go for a fun tour of the bay, a good way to get introduced to the “locals” aka the playful and curious sea lions. The tour will last approx 2 hours. Dinners are never included, so you can choose where and when to eat, you have different options in each port and all at a reasonable walking distance from your hotel.
Meals included: -/L/-
Day 2: San Cristobal, snorkeling in open water – Shared tour
In the morning, you will go to the famous Kicker Rock, a volcanic formation in the middle of the ocean, where you will snorkel along with sharks, rays, and if lucky, hammerhead sharks! Afterwards, you will reach a beautiful beach enjoy lunch on board. Then, you will be able to relax for approx. 1 hour. You will be back to port around 3PM. The rest of the afternoon is free so you can enjoy the hotel facilities or the nearby beaches.
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 3: Isabela – private tour – kayaking
In the Early morning, you will take a private small plane for a short flight of 40mn. At arrival, our staff will transfer you to your hotel and you will have the rest of the morning free (we leave it free as many times the flight schedule changes so we prefer to leave all the morning free). If you want, you can walk to the nearby flamingo lagoon to spot these graceful birds, of visit (entrance free) the tortoise breeding center.
You will have Lunch and in the afternoon departure for a kayak tour in the bay of Villamil. You will surely be able to see small Galapagos penguins, sea lions, and with luck you will spot turtles and rays. Meals included: B/L/-
Day 4: Isabela – volcano trekking – private tour
You will hike to Sierra Negra volcano and volcano Chico. The hike is long (16km in total, around 6 hours), but really worth it. Your hike takes place in spectacular lava sceneries and you will enjoy breathtaking views to the northern volcanoes and Fernandina Island. Lunch will be served in a restaurant of the highlands. The rest of the afternoon is free. You can enjoy the main front beach, or snorkel in the beautiful lagoon of Concha de Perla. (Snorkel gear is not included in the free time).
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 5: Isabela – Cabo Rosa lava tunnels – shared tour
You will have an amazing snorkeling: The Cabo Rosa tour lasts approx. 5 hours. You go south of the island by boat and arrive to the Cabo Rosa where the lava went into the ocean and created incredibly beautiful tunnels. You will be able to spot some penguins, blue footed boobies, but the most amazing part of this tour is the snorkeling (There is no hike on this tour just snorkeling).
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 6: Isabela – Baltra
At 5:30AM (early departure!), you will be picked up from the hotel and transfered to the pier to take the 6AM boat to Santa Cruz. Once arrived at Puerto Ayora, you will have breakfast and departure for Baltra to catch your flight back to the mainland – your flight shall depart at 11:30AM minimum not before. There is also a small flight connection directly from Isabela to Baltra at an additional cost, please contact us.
Meals included: B/-/-
The program can change due to National Park rules or meteorological conditions without prior notice.
HOTELS (there are 3 categories of hotels):
1. Tourist class: simple and clean, with private bathroom in each room and hot water such as Casa de Nelly (San Cristobal), Hotel Lobo de Mar (Santa Cruz), Gran Tortuga (Isabela)
2. Tourist superior class hotels: larger rooms, TV, Air-Conditioning such as Pimampiro (San Cristobal), Villa Laguna (Santa Cruz), Beach House (Isabela)
3. First class hotels: superior rooms, TV, Air-Conditioning, well located such as Casa Iguana Mar y Sol (San Cristobal), Angermeyer Waterfront Inn (Santa Cruz), Iguana Crossing (Isabela)
Prices (in USD)
|Hotel category||Tourist class||Tourist superior||First class|
|Price per person in USD and double room||$ 1839,–||$ 2226,–||$ 2821,–|
- Prices for min. 2 persons
- Please ask for group rates (from 3+)
- Prices are excluding VAT – If you book from outside Ecuador and pay from outside Ecuador to our bank account in Ecuador VAT will not be added (as of May 2016)
- Prices are valid until December 31st 2017
- daily visits with a Guide certified by the National Park – we use local guides on each island, and you are also assisted by our operation staff on each island (English speaking)
- meals mentioned
- accommodation in double-room (please specify if twin room or double bed needed)
- all transportation on the islands (boat, car) (except transportation during the free time)
- if your tour includes Isabela the tax upon arrival is also included
- snorkeling gear including fins and Wetsuit (shorty 2.5mm) for in the program included water activities (not during free time activities), and all equipment such as bikes, dive gear, SUP; kayaks etc when needed
- flight from/to mainland (approx. 550$)
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park $100,-** (to be paid upon arrival at the airport – CASH ONLY – There is no ATM at the airport. Please bring enough cash)
- INGALA Migration card $20** to be paid in cash in Quito or Guayaquil airport (Consejo de Gobierno counter, easy to spot in the airport. There you will also have to register your personal details before you go to the check-in counter of your airline)
- all not mentioned services in the program as well as travel insurance, tips etc
** Prices can change without prior notice from the government authorities
See Our Policies for additional information