El tour aventura de 4 días en San Cristóbal es nuestro tour de corta duración, es por eso que no nos tardaremos en las actividades ni en los lindos lugares de la isla. Experimentarán distintas sensaciones durante el trekking, kayaking, o durante el biking. En su tiempo libre podrán disfrutar de las lindas playas o también de la flora y fauna endémica y nativa. Tendrán posibilidad de elegir su alojamiento entre 3 distintas categorías, desde sencillos y acogedores alojamientos a hoteles más lujosos.
Únanse a nosotros para la aventura!
- Explore la actividad de las islas Galápagos tanto en tierra como en mar
- Observen muchas plantas nativas y endémicas así como una gran variedad de especies animales
- Aprovechen de paisajes únicos
Day 1: San Cristobal, Stand-Up Paddle in the Bay – Private tour
Arrival in San Cristóbal, our staff will transfer you to your hotel and will take you to lunch. Afterwards, you will meet your guide and have an introductory talk about stand-up paddling and the area you will paddle. Then, you will go for a fun tour of the bay, a good way to get introduced to the “locals” aka the playful and curious sea lions. The tour will last approx 2 hours. Dinners are never included, so you can choose where and when to eat, you have different options in each port and all at a reasonable walking distance from your hotel.
Meals included: -/L/-
Day 2: San Cristobal, snorkeling in open water – Shared tour
In the morning, you will go to the famous Kicker Rock, a volcanic formation in the middle of the ocean, where you will snorkel along with sharks, rays, and if lucky, hammerhead sharks! Afterwards, you will reach a beautiful beach and enjoy lunch on board. Then, you will be able to relax for approx. 1 hour. You will be back to port around 3PM. The rest of the afternoon is free so you can enjoy the hotel facilities or the nearby beaches.
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 3: San Cristobal, dive discovery and bike ride/hike at Loberia
In the morning, you will have a talk and explanation about diving with an experienced dive master. Then you will go to Tijeretas bay to experience the incredible sensation of breathing underwater – if you are already certified this will be a great dive too!
After a great lunch you will go biking to the Loberia! The bike ride is not difficult. Once arrived you will begin a hike up to a cliff. You can expect to see marine iguanas on the way! Once At the cliff you will spot swallow-tailed gulls, frigate birds, blue-footed boobies, tropic birds, petrels…as a former guest said: it’s a true aerial meeting! You will just sit and enjoy it! Back to the beach, those who want can go for a snorkel session in the bay. This is a famous place to spot Pacific green turtles.
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 4: San Cristobal, Tortoises, flight back to mainland
In the Early morning, you will go by car to the highlands at the tortoise breeding center so you can see the tortoises of Galapagos in the semi wild and the interesting reproduction program. Then, our staff will take you to the airport for flight back to the mainland.
Meals included: breakfast
The program can change due to National Park rules or meteorological conditions without prior notice.
HOTELS (there are 3 categories of hotels):
1. Tourist class: simple and clean, with private bathroom in each room and hot water such as Casa de Nelly (San Cristobal), Hotel Lobo de Mar (Santa Cruz), Gran Tortuga (Isabela)
2. Tourist superior class hotels: larger rooms, TV, Air-Conditioning such as Pimampiro (San Cristobal), Villa Laguna (Santa Cruz), Beach House (Isabela)
3. First class hotels: superior rooms, TV, Air-Conditioning, well located such as Casa Iguana Mar y Sol (San Cristobal), Angermeyer Waterfront Inn (Santa Cruz), Iguana Crossing (Isabela)
Prices (in USD)
|Hotel category||Tourist class||Tourist superior||First class|
|Price per person in USD and double room||$ 1035,–||$ 1164,–||$ 1541,–|
- Prices for min. 2 persons
- Please ask for group rates (from 3+)
- Prices are excluding VAT – If you book from outside Ecuador and pay from outside Ecuador to our bank account in Ecuador VAT will not be added (as of May 2016)
- Prices are valid until December 31st 2017
- daily visits with a Guide certified by the National Park – we use local guides on each island, and you are also assisted by our operation staff on each island (English speaking)
- meals mentioned
- accommodation in double-room (please specify if twin room or double bed needed)
- all transportation on the islands (boat, car) (except transportation during the free time)
- if your tour includes Isabela the tax upon arrival is also included
- snorkeling gear including fins and Wetsuit (shorty 2.5mm) for in the program included water activities (not during free time activities), and all equipment such as bikes, dive gear, SUP; kayaks etc when needed
- flight from/to mainland (approx. 550$)
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park $100,-** (to be paid upon arrival at the airport – CASH ONLY – There is no ATM at the airport. Please bring enough cash)
- INGALA Migration card $20** to be paid in cash in Quito or Guayaquil airport (Consejo de Gobierno counter, easy to spot in the airport. There you will also have to register your personal details before you go to the check-in counter of your airline)
- all not mentioned services in the program as well as travel insurance, tips etc
** Prices can change without prior notice from the government authorities
See Our Policies for additional information