The 4-Day Adventure Tour Isabela is our shortest tour which however doesn’t skimp on exciting activities and beautiful sites. You will experience different adventures during trekking, kayaking or biking. In your free time, you can enjoy beautiful beaches or plenty of endemic and native plants and animals. If you decide to snorkel, you can discover the amazing underwater life of the Galapagos Islands. You can choose between three different hotel categories, from simple, clean accommodation to more luxurious accommodations.
Join us for your adventure!
- Explore actievly the Galapagos Islands, between land and sea
- See plenty of native and endemic plant and animal species
- Enjoy unique landscapes
Day 1: Baltra – Santa Cruz – Isabela (Shared boat)
You will be picked up at Baltra airport upon arrival of your flight. You will then be transferred to the Itabaca channel and on to Puerto Ayora. At 2PM, you will take the regular boat to Isabela. At approx 4:30PM, finally you will arrive on this dream island. Our staff will be waiting for you at the pier to transfer you to your hotel and give you the briefing about the next day’s activities. The evening is at your leisure.
Meals included: -/-/-
Day 2: Isabela – volcano trekking – private tour
You will hike to Sierra Negra volcano and volcano Chico. The hike is long (16km in total, around 6 hours), but really worth it. Your hike takes place in spectacular lava sceneries and you will enjoy breathtaking views to the northern volcanoes and Fernandina Island. Lunch will be served in a restaurant of the highlands. The rest of the afternoon is free. You can enjoy the main front beach, or snorkel in the beautiful lagoon of Concha de Perla. (Snorkel gear is not included in the free time).
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 3: Isabela – private tour – kayaking and biking
In the morning, you will go for a bike ride of approx 3 hours going to the flamingo lagoon, the tortoise breeding center – where you will see the famous giant tortoises – and the Wetlands area where you bike through the mangroves, with stops at hidden beaches, lava tunnels and viewpoints. You will have lunch and in the afternoon departure for a kayak tour in the bay of Villamil. You will surely be able to see small Galapagos penguins, sea lions, and with luck you will spot turtles and rays.
Meals included: B/L/-
Day 4: Isabela – Baltra (shared boat)
At 5:30AM (early departure!), you will be picked up from the hotel and transfered to the pier to take the 6AM boat to Santa Cruz. Once arrived at Puerto Ayora, you will have breakfast and departure for Baltra to catch your flight back to the mainland – your flight shall depart at 11:30AM minimum not before. There is also a small flight connection directly from Isabela to Baltra at an additional cost, please contact us.
Meals included: B/-/-
The program can change due to National Park rules or meteorological conditions without prior notice.
HOTELS (there are 3 categories of hotels):
1. Tourist class: simple and clean, with private bathroom in each room and hot water such as Casa de Nelly (San Cristobal), Hotel Lobo de Mar (Santa Cruz), Gran Tortuga (Isabela)
2. Tourist superior class hotels: larger rooms, TV, Air-Conditioning such as Pimampiro (San Cristobal), Villa Laguna (Santa Cruz), Beach House (Isabela)
3. First class hotels: superior rooms, TV, Air-Conditioning, well located such as Casa Iguana Mar y Sol (San Cristobal), Angermeyer Waterfront Inn (Santa Cruz), Iguana Crossing (Isabela)
Prices (in USD)
|Hotel category||Tourist class||Tourist superior||First class|
|Price per person in USD and double room||$ 748,–||$ 1023,–||$ 1278,–|
- Prices for min. 2 persons
- Please ask for group rates (from 3+)
- Prices are excluding VAT – If you book from outside Ecuador and pay from outside Ecuador to our bank account in Ecuador VAT will not be added (as of May 2016)
- Prices are valid until December 31st 2017
- daily visits with a Guide certified by the National Park – we use local guides on each island, and you are also assisted by our operation staff on each island (English speaking)
- meals mentioned
- accommodation in double-room (please specify if twin room or double bed needed)
- all transportation on the islands (boat, car) (except transportation during the free time)
- if your tour includes Isabela the tax upon arrival is also included
- snorkeling gear including fins and Wetsuit (shorty 2.5mm) for in the program included water activities (not during free time activities), and all equipment such as bikes, dive gear, SUP; kayaks etc when needed
- flight from/to mainland (approx. 550$)
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park $100,-** (to be paid upon arrival at the airport – CASH ONLY – There is no ATM at the airport. Please bring enough cash)
- INGALA Migration card $20** to be paid in cash in Quito or Guayaquil airport (Consejo de Gobierno counter, easy to spot in the airport. There you will also have to register your personal details before you go to the check-in counter of your airline)
- all not mentioned services in the program as well as travel insurance, tips etc
** Prices can change without prior notice from the government authorities
See Our Policies for additional information